A golden-yellow colored, rich moisturizing cream that contains a high percentage of vitamin E and bioflavonoids. One of the major sources of aging stems from a process known as lipid peroxidation—the reaction of fats and oils with oxygen to form peroxides. As the skin is the third most fatty organ in the body, it is little wonder that the effects of lipid peroxidation should manifest itself as wrinkles and brown ‘age spots’, which are a direct by-product. Seline E is designed to help prevent lipid peroxidation.
- Enhances the potency of vitamin C, helps maintain optimal skin conditions, and provides antioxidant protection and moisturization for the skin.
- Applied over Cellex-C Serum or Hydra 5 B-Complex, Seline-E immediately creates a luxuriously moist, smooth, feel to the skin.
- Excellent moisturizer for normal, dry or combination skin. May be applied day or night.
- Suitable moisturizer for both men and women.
- Skin moisturizing and smoothing benefits can be seen in 3—6 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and Tone.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex or Skin Hydration Complex.
- Apply Cellex-C treatment product of choice.
- Apply Seline-E moisturizer liberally to face, neck and V of chest. Avoid eye area.
- Apply sunscreen if required.
- May be used morning or night.
Bioflavonoids, Aloe, Vitamin E, Tocopherol.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Cetyl Alcohol, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Bioflavonoids, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Fragrance(Parfum), Triethanolamine, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700).