Formulated specifically for daily use and extended outdoor activities, ECLIPSE SPF 50+ is a unique fusion of scientifically advanced physical sunscreens - transparent titanium dioxide and micronized zinc oxide - coupled with pure vitamin E. This antioxidant-rich blend provides superior water-resistant broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. ECLIPSE SPF 50+ is an ultra sheer, lightweight formula that absorbs quickly for a non-greasy matte finish.
• Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
• Water resistant
• PerfecTint® technology enriches natural skin tones
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
* After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
* Immediately after towel drying
* At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
* Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
* Wear long-sleev eshirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
* Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Safe, non-irritating and non-allergenic physical sunscreen
A highly efficacious moisturizer and antioxidant that protects against UV photo-damage
Safe, physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen provides a physical barrier to absorb UV radiation