For the first time, Anthelios Aox combines our advanced UVA/UVB protection with a new, exclusive, and highly potent antioxidant complex:
* UVA and UVB filters to provide broad spectrum SPF 50.
* Our most potent Antioxidant complex, [Baicalin + Vitamin Cg + Vitamin E] to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
* Formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
* Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Non-comedogenic.
For sunscreen use:
* Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
* Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
* Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
** Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
** Wear long sleeved skirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Avobenzone 2.68%(sunscreen) Homosalate 9.60% (sunscreen) Octisalate 2.88%(sunscreen) Octocrylene 5.38% (sunscreen) Oxybenzone 3.46% (sunscreen)
Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, tocopherol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, ascorbyl glucoside, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, triethanolamine