Formulated using components of the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF), this blend combines antioxidants and humectants with biocompatible hydrators that provide important hydration.
Directions: After cleansing, apply evenly to entire face and neck in the morning and evening for the ultimate in skin hydration. In the morning, finish with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product. Apply throughout the day for instant hydration of dry or parched skin. It may be used in conjunction with or as a replacement for any PCA SKIN nighttime moisturizer.
* Glycerin – is a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate skin.
* Sodium Hyaluronate – has the ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water plays an important role in skin hydration.
* Sodium PCA - naturally occurs in human skin and has been shown to hold 250 times its weight in water, helping to hydrate skin.
* Niacinamide - is a form of the B vitamin, niacin (vitamin B3) that hydrates and promotes a clear complexion. It does not cause the flushing response common with niacin.
* Urea - is an essential part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.