This non-oily daily hydrator with SPF is formulated with aloe vera and panthenol to provide light moisture with a matte finish. It provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage with the protective benefits of ultra-sheer zinc oxide and additional sunscreen agents. It also contains the important antioxidants silybin, also known as milk thistle, and caffeine. Protecting Hydrator Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is best for patients with normal to oily skin types.
Directions: Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto skin after cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN treatment serums. Allow to absorb 30 minutes prior to daytime exposure. Reapply after two hours of sun exposure and repeat every two hours as needed.
- Octinoxate – absorbs and filters UV rays.
- Zinc Oxide – provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Octisalate – absorbs and filters UV rays.
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5) – hydrates the skin.
- Silybin – is an antioxidant.
- Caffeine - is an important antioxidant.