This ultra-gentle gel helps soothe, hydrate, and detoxify dry, irritated skin with botanical extracts of cucumber, papaya, chamomile, pineapple, sugar maple, sugarcane, orange, lemon, bilberry and aloe. May be used under the eye area to help reduce the look of puffiness. Excellent to calm and soothe irritated skin after sun exposure, peels, waxing, facials, extractions, etc.
* Cucumber Extract – helps to naturally nourish, hydrate, comfort, soothe, calm and de-puff the appearance of skin
* Papaya Extract – rich in vitamins and a natural enzyme that helps to soften the appearance of skin
* Chamomile Extract – a flower extract that helps to comfort and soothe
* Pineapple Extract – contains a natural enzyme that helps to soften the skin
* Sugar Maple & Sugarcane Extract – contain properties that encourage cell turnover to help to soften the skin
* Orange & Lemon Extract - natural citrus extracts that help invigorate, tone and minimize the appearance of pores
* Bilberry Extract - anti-oxidant that helps to protect against free radical attack
* Aloe - helps soothe and hydrate skin
Directions: Apply a generous coat on clean skin. Allow mask to remain on for 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water. For a very cool treatment, refrigerate product. For an intensive treatment, apply a thin layer as the last layer of skin care and leave on overnight. Use 2-3 times a week or daily for intensive hydration.
Ingredients: WATER/AQUA/EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (WHOLE LEAF ALOE VERA), VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGARCANE) EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) OIL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, SODIUM PCA, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1 (CI 42090).