This aromatic velvety repairing body milk with ginseng and sweet almond oil hydrates and softens the skin. With it non oily, melting fluid texture it penetrates quickly, brings immediate comfort and leaves the skin silky smooth.
Drawn from Yon-Ka’s phyto-aromatic research, its well-balanced formula brings your skin the nutriments it needs on a daily basis.
- Grape seed oil rich in fatty acids and in omegas 6 & 9,
- Sweet almond oil, softening, soothing and comforting,
- Red ginseng root extract bringing energy,
- Vegetal glycerine to help maintain the hydration of the skin by preventing its evaporation,
- last but not least, vitamin E recognised for its anti-oxidant and anti-free radical effects.
Daily cocooning ritual, the body milk is one of these little moments of pure indulgence to pamper yourself.
Morning and/or evening, apply the milk I a thin layer on the entire body. It will bring your skin immediate comfort.
You will also enjoy to see its lavender blue packaging adorn your bathroom.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-75 STEARATE, SODIUM PCA, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) LEAF/TWIG OIL, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CHLORPHENESIN, SCLEROTIUM GUM, CETETH-20, STEARETH-20, LINALOOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) PEEL OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, LIMONENE, POLYSORBATE 80, VERBENA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, CITRAL, CITRIC ACID, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT, GERANIOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS LEAF OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS OIL, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM FLOWER OIL
* The list of ingredients may be subject to amendments, and the only binding information is the list found on the product itself. Therefore, we invite you to consult the list printed on the packs of the products especially if you are subject to allergies.